Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
This is one-time funding that will be paid to nonprofit organizations - there is no period of performance defined within the program - and program/project lengths will be up to organizations to determine and define within their proposals. This is not a typical grant program. The City Council wants to make an immediate and measurable impact within the community.
Show All Answers
Yes, one organization can submit multiple applications; however, an organization may only submit one application per program. If an organization submits multiple applications, each application must be for a unique project or program.
When first logging into the portal you should see a green button in the upper right corner that says “Create a new ARPA Application.”
There are no character or word limits within the application.
Yes, but you need to make sure that you hit the “save” button. You will be logged out after a few hours of inactivity and work will be lost if not saved.
You will notice that all the attachments are “checked” when you create an application; uncheck the ones that you do not want to include. The only required one is the nonprofit determination letter (example is a letter of determination of 501c3 status).
Tenured organizations with a history of providing successful services to residents and/or businesses within Concord.
This one-time funding will be paid in two lump sums: 80% up front, and the remaining 20% upon verification of use of the 80% consistent with organization proposals. No other reporting criteria has been defined.
The City Council specified that they wish to fund both housing and non-housing projects and programs, but have not indicated any other preference. Proposals will be scored according to this ranking sheet.
The City must obligate the funds by December 2024 and spend them by December 2026 (though we are shooting to have funds spent by December 2024).