To request a copy of a report:
Send an email to email@example.com and include:
- Your name.
- The report number or Call History Number (the date is needed for Call History Numbers).
- A copy of your ID to confirm your identity.
Once you receive a response stating the report(s) is ready for release and you are authorized to receive the report(s), go to www.cityofconcord.org/ccpayments to make the payment.
- Select “Police” from the drop down menu under Bill Type.
- Enter the payment amount. Reports and Call Histories are $4.00 each.
- Fill in the remaining fields.
If you submitted an online ePolice Report, go to https://www.epolicereport.com/asp/pdweb.asp and fill in the required fields. You will be able to save or print the report from your computer.
Contact the Records Bureau by calling 925-671-3240.