The Concord Community Pool, at 3501 Cowell Rd is one of the City’s most popular facilities, serving approximately 124,000 swimmers per year in our award winning learn to swim classes, our lap swim, recreational swim and water exercises programs, as well as serving as a place for many swim teams to practice.
- Open year round
- Pool heated to a comfortable 80 degrees
- 50 meter/ 25 yard lap pools
- Heated Changing rooms and showers
- Certified Professional Lifeguards
Concord Community PoolPhysical Address
3501 Cowell Rd.
Concord, CA 94518
3501 Cowell Rd. Concord CA 94518
1950 Parkside Dr. MS/15
Concord, CA 94519
Phone: (925) 671-3480
Prior to your swim please take a moment to visit the website https://airnow.gov/, type in Concord Community Pools Zip code 94518 into the search function and check to see where air quality is at. If Air Quality is 151 (RED) or above (PURPLE, MAROON) the pool will close for the health and safety of swimmers and staff and will not reopen until air quality returns to a healthier level of 150 AQI and below (ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN). We do have a word of caution for an AQI of 101-150 (ORANGE) as in this tier individuals with health risks may experience an increase in the unhealthy effects of the air quality.
- All swimmers are required to self-check prior to arriving for their swim. If you do not feel well, exhibit flu like symptoms, fever of 100.4 degrees or higher, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell please don’t come to the pool until symptoms have completely subsided.
- During Lap Swim times lanes maybe utilized to accommodate city programming.
- Please choose a lane that meets your needs and your swim pace.
- Always announce your presence when entering a lane that is currently occupied.
- If you are sharing a lane with another swimmer you are required to circle swim. Please swim down the right side of the lane and back up to the right side of the lane.
- NO DIVING – Please enter the pool feet first.
- Lifeguards are on duty to recognize and respond to an emergency & provide care. They are not on deck to police lanes.
- Be kind and courteous to others.
- Please continue to bring your own personal lap swim equipment.
Spring 2023 Lap Swim Hours
|March 1- June 4|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||6:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (6 Lanes)||Daily Lap Swim||$6.00 Res/ $7.00 Non-Res|
|Tuesday & Thursday||7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (6 Lanes)||Senior (65+)||$5.50 Res/ $6.50 Non-Res|
|Monday - Thursday||7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (6 Lanes)|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (6 Lanes)||Monthly Pass||$85 Res/ $91 Non-Res|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (6 Lanes)||15 Swims||$76 Res/ $86 Non-Res|
|30 Swims||$139 Res/ $151 Non-Res|
|45 Swims||$199 Res/ $212 Non-Res|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||6:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (9 Lanes)|
|Tuesday & Thursday||7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (9 Lanes)|
|Tuesday & Thursday||7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (9 Lanes)|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (9 Lanes)|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (9 Lanes)|
Spring RECREATIONAL SWIM (weekends)
|May 27 - June 4||Adults (18+) $6.25 Res/ $7.25 Non Res||Adult Swim Card 15 Swims (18+) $80 Res/ $92 Non Res|
|Saturday & Sunday||1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Child (3-17) $5.25 Res/ $6.00 Non Res||Child Swim Card 15 Swims (3-17) $66 Res/ $76 Non Res|
|Tot (2 & Under) No charge with paid Guardian||Family Pass: $315 Res/ $346 Non Res
Up to a family of 4.
|Inflatables $2||Additional Family Members $22 Res/ $24 Non Res|
|Inflatables will be dependent on staff availability
and weather conditions.
Upcoming holiday Hours & Pool Closures
- Closed for Swim Meet Saturday March 18 and Sunday March 19
- Closed April 9 Easter Sunday
- Thursday May 4 Short Course Only 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (NCS Diving Championship is in Long Course)
- Closed for NCS Swimming Championship Friday May 5 and Saturday May 6
- Closed for Swim Meet Saturday May 13 and Sunday May 14
- Holiday Hours Monday May 29 Memorial Day @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>