The Concord Community Pool, at 3501 Cowell Rd is one of the City’s most popular facilities, serving approximately 124,000 swimmers per year in our award winning learn to swim classes, our lap swim, recreational swim and water exercises programs, as well as serving as a place for many swim teams to practice.
- Open year round
- Pool heated to a comfortable 80 degrees
- 50 meter/ 25 yard lap pools
- Heated Changing rooms and showers
- Certified Professional Lifeguards
Prior to your swim please take a moment to visit the website https://airnow.gov/, type in Concord Community Pools Zip code 94518 into the search function and check to see where air quality is at. If Air Quality is 151 (RED) or above (PURPLE, MAROON) the pool will close for the health and safety of swimmers and staff and will not reopen until air quality returns to a healthier level of 150 AQI and below (ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN). We do have a word of caution for an AQI of 101-150 (ORANGE) as in this tier individuals with health risks may experience an increase in the unhealthy effects of the air quality.
- We will no longer utilize the Lap Swim registration process. Lap swimmers may show up to swim anytime during the lap swim times listed below in the lap swim schedule.
- All swimmers are required to self-check prior to arriving for their swim. If you do not feel well, exhibit flu like symptoms, fever of 100.4 degrees or higher, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell please don’t come to the pool until symptoms have completely subsided.
- If you are sharing a lane with another swimmer you are required to circle swim. Please swim down the right side of the lane and back up to the right side of the lane.
- The restrooms, showers and changing areas will be open for use.
- Please continue to bring your own personal lap swim equipment.
- Please continue to exit the facility through the side gate located next to the snack shack building and tennis courts.
|September 6-November 30|
|Short Course:||Daily Lap Swim||$6.00 Res/ $7.00 Non-Res|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||6:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (6 Lanes)||Senior (65+)||$5.25 Res/ $6.25 Non-Res|
|Tuesday & Thursday||7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (6 Lanes)|
|Monday - Thursday||7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (6 Lanes)||Monthly Pass||$85 Res/ $91 Non-Res|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (6 Lanes)||15 Swims||$76 Res/ $86 Non-Res|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (6 Lanes)||30 Swims||$139 Res/ $151 Non-Res|
|45 Swims||$199 Res/ $212 Non-Res|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||6:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (9 Lanes)|
|Tuesday & Thursday||7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (9 Lanes)|
|Tuesday||7:15 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (9 Lanes)|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (9 Lanes)|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (9 Lanes)|
|Recreational Swim is CLOSED for the season and will return Spring of 2023.|
- October 1 & 2 Swim Meet
- November 4 - 6 Swim Meet
- November 11 Veterans Day Holiday Lap Swim Hours 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- CLOSED November 24 Thanksgiving Holiday
- November 25 Holiday Lap Swim Hours 10:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>