- Convenient game times at Willow Pass Park Monday through Friday evenings and Sunday afternoon/evenings.
- Men's, Women's, and Co-Ed teams
- Play to compete or just for fun!
View the most current league news and updates.
Registration Brochure Mailing List
To receive a copy of our current registration brochure, email our sports staff. Be sure to provide us with your first and last name, street address, city, and zip code. A registration packet will be mailed to you.
Registration Information and forms may also be found on the Concord Parks and Recreation website.
We offer adult softball league play every night of the week except Saturday. Our spring season is a 8 game season, with teams finishing in the top half of each division advancing to single elimination playoffs. The Spring League usually begins at the beginning of March with league play concluding at the end of April. Qualifying teams advance to playoffs which run through beginning of May.
We offer adult softball league play every night of the week except Saturday. Our summer season is a 10 game season, with teams finishing in the top half of each division advancing to double elimination playoffs. The Summer League usually starts at mid May with league play concluding at the end of July. Qualifying teams will advance to playoffs, which typically start at the beginning of August and run through mid August.
We offer adult softball league play every night of the week except Saturday. Our fall season is a 8 game season, with teams finishing in the top half of each division advancing to single elimination playoffs. The Fall League usually starts at the beginning of September with league play concluding at the beginning of November. Qualifying teams advance to playoffs which run through mid November.
Team Practice Fields
Reserve practice field space for your team under the lights at Willow Pass Park. Fields are available for reservation in March and August. Practice field space is only available to current City of Concord Adult League teams.
The fee is $37 for a 1 hour block of time. Reservations forms may be found in the Adult Softball League Registration Packet or may be picked up a:
Willow Pass Community Center
2748 E Olivera Road
Concord, CA 98341
Space is limited so be sure to submit your reservation form and fees early!
We do not place players on teams, but we do maintain a list of players looking for a team. To get a copy of this list:
- Call 925-671-3423, weekdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. to have the list faxed to you. This list is only available to current team managers.
- Request the list via email. Email our sports staff and the list will be emailed to you on the next business day.
- Visit the Sports Office next to the batting cages near Field Number 2. There is usually someone there on game nights from 6:00 to 6:30 p.m.
- Visit the Willow Pass Community Center next to Field Number 5. They are open weekdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We do not place players on teams, but we do maintain a list of players looking for a team. Managers can use this list to find players to fill out their roster. Managers contact players directly.
Go to Team Sideline's website to add yourself to our "Free Agent List". If you prefer, you can email our sports staff the following information and we will add you to the list.
- First and Last Name
- Years of experience and positions played, if any
- Preferred league (Men, Women, Coed), level (B, C, or D), and night of play, if any
- Daytime and evening phone numbers