Senior Center Facility
The Senior Center has the several rooms that can accommodate meetings, parties, weddings, or other community events. Please know that Monday through Friday daytime rentals are limited due to class and activity schedule for this vibrant and active senior community center. (M-F Rental space is in 2-4 hour blocks, depending on schedule). Most activities end by 4:00 PM. Community rentals typically take place on evenings and weekends.
Room rates below are per hour. Minimum of 4 hours required. Insurance is required, damage deposit is required and refundable, and alcohol is ONLY permitted for adult events. (No ALCOHOL at youth events; Debut, HS Grad, Sweet 16, Quinceneara, Bahmitzfah, etc.)
Hall (A or B)
|$95||$375 for B
$250 for A
Room (A or B)
|Dianda or Garavanta||25||$25||$25||$25||$100|
|Lounge||Add on w/rental||$20||$20||$20||n/a|
how to rent a room @ the senior center
Fill out this form to check availability. It will give rental specialists the information needed to check availability of the space and give you a quote.
If you prefer to call, we will need the below information. Leave a voice mail at 925-671-3321.
- Name and contact info
- What type of event with the number of guests
- Date(s) of event. Please give a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice if possible.
- Please indicate if you will want alcohol. (Not permitted for youth/teen events)
- Please indicate how you will provide insurance. (This is required. You can purchase it from the city or use your own.)
How to view the rooms
- You can check out the videos and pics below.
- Make an appointment for a viewing. (Rooms are not available for viewing until after 3:30pm due to Senior class schedule) To make an appointment email or all email@example.com or 925-671-3321.
- For drop-in visits, the best time is Mon-Fri between 3:30-6:00. Please know, depending on activity schedules, rooms may not always be available.