50 & Better Camp
For ages 50 and over, Camp Concord is the perfect setting for a relaxing and/or adventurous vacation - your choice!
Fees: $291.00 for Concord Residents, $320.00 for Non-Residents
Registration & Camp Dates
- Concord Residents - registration opens November 29, 2021
- Friends of Camp Concord Member - registration opens November 30, 2021
- Non-Residents of Concord - registration opens December 2, 2021.
Registration opens at 10:00 a.m. on the dates listed above. Friends of Camp Concord members please call the Camp Director at 925-671-3006 to register
To register online click the week you are interested in below.
- August 15 through August 19, 2022 (Join the Wait List)
- August 22 through August 26, 2022 (Registration Open)
- August 29 through September 2, 2022 (Registration Open)
Please note that the 50 & Better weeks fill up fast so register early. If the week you want is full please choose another open week or sign up for the waitlist. We make every effort to get as many campers in as possible. Once we have any open spots we will pull them from the waitlist.
Highlights of this camp experience can include the following and more:
- Game Night
- Hiking (No transportation provided)
Optional no-host activities may include:
- Casino outings
- Horseback riding
- Hot air balloon ride
- Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival
- Tahoe Historical Tours
Meals & Accommodations
Three meals a day are included in the registration fee and will be served in the dining hall (unless otherwise noted) featuring hearty entrees, fresh fruit and salads. Entrees may include:
- Fiesta Night
- Down Home BBQ
- Luau Night
- Italian Night
Our rustic cabins have electricity and convenient access to restrooms, hot showers and the main lodge. You provide your own bed linens or sleeping bag. Please include the names of friends you want to bunk with at time of registration. Single cabins are not available. If you choose not to designate bunk mates, you will be assigned bunk mates by gender.
**Please note due to new regulation as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic transportation will no longer be provided to off camp locations.