The City of Concord’s Parks & Recreation Department is once again hosting a free one-day community event - 2022 Gift and Craft Fair on Saturday, December 3, 2022, from 10 AM - 3 PM at the Concord Senior Center on 2727 Parkside Circle in Concord, CA
Last year we had over 50 vendors and the event was well attended.
Gift & Craft Fair Guidelines:
· Set up will begin at 8:30 a.m.
· Vendors must be ready to sell by 10 a.m.
· One 5’ table and 2 chairs will be provided for you. You may not expand your vendor space by adding additional tables. If you need more space, please purchase an additional vendor space.
· Vendors must stay for the entire event.
· You may not take down your booth until 3 p.m. and your take down must be completed by 4 p.m.
· WiFi is available on-site.
· All money and reporting of taxes are the sole responsibility of the vendor.
· No refund of fees.
To create diversity in the goods sold, all vendor registrations will be reviewed. We reserve the right to deny or cancel registration of vendors with too much product duplication.
To reserve your table, please visit concordreg.org by clicking the appropriate link below or click HERE for the application.