Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
The City of Concord, in conjunction with the County Office of Emergency Services, is sponsoring Emergency Preparedness classes for residents of the community.
CERT training promotes a partnering effort between emergency services and the people that they serve. The goal is for emergency personnel to train members of neighborhoods, community organizations, or workplaces in basic response skills. CERT members are then integrated into the emergency response capability for their area.
CERT training will include 20 hours of instruction over a 6 week period:
- Disaster Preparedness and Terrorism
- Fire Safety
- Disaster Medical Operations
- Light Search and Rescue
- CERT Organization and Disaster Psychology
- Final Simulated Disaster Exercise
CERT Training Classes Schedules
- Basic CERT Training Calendar
- CERT Continuing Education:
Concord CERT Membership
Monthly meeting - 3rd Wednesday of each month
Concord Police Dept. Community Room, 6:30 to 7:30 PM