Report a Crime Online
Many non-emergency crimes can be reported online, allowing you to avoid waiting for an officer to take the report. To see if you qualify, please read checklist below.
• The crime is not an emergency.
Call 911 or 925-671-3333 if this is an emergency.
• There are no known suspects and there is no obvious evidence (such as video or witnesses).
Crimes with possible suspect information must be reported to an officer. Call 925-671-3220 for more.
• The crime is one of the following:
- Garbage Dumping
- Harrassing Phone Calls
- Non-Injury Traffic Collision or Hit & Run Traffic Collision
- Identity Theft
- Lost, Stolen, or Vandalized Property
- Theft of property from inside unlocked vehicle
- Theft of property from inside locked vehicle (Vehicle Burglary) - No Fingerprinting requested
- Theft from storage unit
- Theft from unlocked garage
- Vehicle Tampering
• The crime occurred within the city limits of Concord, California.
• The crime did not occur on a state freeway. If the crime occurred on
a state freeway, contact the California Highway Patrol.
• If you are reporting a lost or stolen license plate or your missing property has a complete serial number and you know it, please call 925-671-3220 for a desk officer.
• You have a valid Email address.
• For security purposes, and to prevent fraud, your IP address will be recorded with the report.
CAUTION: Filing a false police report is a crime.