Report a Crime
Ways to Report Crimes
- In person - Visit the Concord PD Community Service Desk
- Over the phone - Call the Community Service Desk at 925-671-3220
- Report a crime in progress or an emergency - Call 911 or 925-671-3333
- Report a crime that does not meet the conditions outlined on this page - Call the Community Service Desk at 925-671-3220
How to Report a Crime Online
Many non-emergency crimes can be reported online, allowing you to avoid waiting for an officer to take the report. To see if you qualify, please read checklist below:
- Online reporting must fall into one of these crime classifications and have no suspect, no evidence, no surveillance, and no serial numbers:
- Child Custody, Documentation of Violation of Order
- Garbage Dumping
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Identity Theft
- Lost, Stolen, or Vandalized Property
- Non-Injury Traffic Collision or Hit and Run Traffic Collision
- Theft from storage unit
- Theft from unlocked garage
- Vehicle Tampering (Example: Keying or attempts to remove vehicle parts)
- The crime did not occur on a state freeway. If the crime occurred on a state freeway, contact the California Highway Patrol
- The crime is not an emergency. Call 911 or 925-671-3333 if this is an emergency
- The crime occurred within the city limits of Concord, California (PDF)
- For security purposes, and to prevent fraud, your IP address will be recorded with the report. Filing a false police report is a crime
- If you are reporting a lost or stolen license plate, please come to the station to report directly to an Officer
- If your missing property has a complete serial number and you know it, please call 925-671-3220 for a desk officer
- There are no known suspects and there is no obvious evidence (such as video or witnesses) - Crimes with possible suspect information must be reported to an officer - call 925-671-3220 for more
- You have a valid Email address.
We are no longer accepting thefts from vehicles online. Please call 925-671-3220 to report these crimes with an officer.
Submit a Report
If your report meets all the right criteria, you can submit an ePolice Report.
Retrieve a Report
If you have already submitted a report online, retrieve it through the ePolice Report website.