PERMIT SERVICES DURING COVID-19 SHELTER-IN-PLACE ORDERS:
- Our Virtual Permit Center (VPC) is OPEN and in full operation!
- The City is accepting and issuing all Building Permit application types
- The City is performing inspections on all project types
Go to our Virtual Permit Center Services Page for detailed information on permit and inspection services
Go to Concord’s Permit Pal tool for information on zoning, permits, and fees
Asistencia disponible en Espanol. Por favor consulte en el centro de permisos.
Using the Permit Center
Some of the things you can do in Permit Center include:
- Download Planning Permits, applications and checklists for development proposals
- Find out the general plan designation and zoning of a parcel
- Print pages from our Development Code and Municipal Code
- Review our Current Projects Report (PDF) for status of proposed, approved, and under construction projects
The Permit Center has been specifically designed to provide a central location for your convenience and to allow for more efficient customer service. A Permit Center staff member is on hand to assist you at any time during our normal hours of operation with no appointment necessary. Other City resources such as the Economic Development and Housing Programs are available for the Permit Center when needed.
Online Citizen Access
You may access City of Concords’ Citizen Access Portal - ePermit Online 24/7 to perform the following:
- Check the status of applications
- Check the status of inspections
- Run reports of permit history by date range (under construction)
- Search application history
PROVIDE US YOUR FEEDBACK
Please take our customer service surveys. We’d love to hear from you!